W Maldives is sleek and imaginative, a boutique luxury island loaded with more casual cool than any other in the country. W manages to get it right on all levels – staff are informal and friendly, the reception area is so efficient you’ll rarely see anyone even needing to be there and the resort itself is stunning.
Tiny Fesdhoo island is simply gorgeous, with superb white-sand beaches and a great house reef packed with turtles, rays and reef sharks. On the island itself are the standard rooms – and even in the starting categories they’re wonderful – each with its own private plunge pool and, perhaps their most charming feature, a thatched-roof ‘viewing deck’ above the room, complete with daybeds. Higher categories are over water, culminating in four vast suites that would satisfy even the most demanding Saudi prince. All rooms are staggeringly cool, with clean lines, Bose surround-sound systems, private plunge pools and huge private terraces.
The activities and facilities are just as good – from free non-motorised water sports and an excellent diving school to a superb spa that looks a world away from any other in Maldives. There's also the 15 Below nightclub (one of the few in the country and definitely the best looking), which is open three times a week and comes with a dangerously wide-ranging vodka collection. Add to this three excellent restaurants, three glamorous bars, a vast swimming pool and even a private desert island for guests to use, and it’s easy to see why this is the choice of the discerning, wealthy and cool.
Enjoy the inviting blue waters, beautiful reefs and white sands of the Maldives while staying at the W Maldives. Offering a tranquil escape, the hotel features a diving centre, fitness centre and outdoor infinity pool. . Spacious villas offer direct beach, reef or ocean access and come with a private plunge pool. They are fitted with a 42-inch plasma TV and a BOSE CD and DVD player. Comforts include W's signature bedding, outdoor daybeds, a tea/coffee maker and minibar. The private bathroom comes with a rain shower, toiletries and a hairdryer. Free WiFi is available in the rooms. Relaxation can be found at AWAY® Spa, which has a menu of massage, Ayurvedic and facial treatments. Guests can also enjoy activities ranging from watersports, yoga and aqua aerobics. A library and activities room is also available. Union pay is accepted and multiple language speaking staff are also available for assistance. . An international menu is served at KITCHEN, while barbecued foods are offered at FIRE. W Maldives specialty restaurant, FISH set above the Indian Ocean serves seafood. Cocktails and assorted beverages are featured at SIP. Situated on a private island within the North Ari Atoll, it is a 1.5-hour speed boat ride or a 25-minute sea plane transfer from Male International Airport. A private W Lounge is available at Malé International Airport.
Please note the mandatory return shared seaplane from/to Male International Airport:
- Children 0-2.99 complimentary
- Children 3 -11.99 USD 235 per person
- Adult above 12 years USD 475 per person
Terms & Conditions
- Seaplane rates are inclusive of taxes.
- Seaplane rates are subject to change.
- Date of birth is required to book a child fare.
- The Hotel requires flight details at least 5 days in advance to arrange seaplane transfer.
- Baggage allowance for seaplane transfers is restricted to 25 kg per person. Excess baggage will be charged by service provider.
- Actual seaplane schedule will be determined within 24 hours prior to arrival/departure.
- The minimum waiting time at the seaplane terminal is approximately 2 hours, subject to change based on operations and weather conditions.
- The Hotel is not responsible for any supplementary charges incurred as a result of seaplane transfers being cancelled by service provider.
- Seaplane transfers from/to Male Airport are arranged only during daylight between 6:00 am and 3.30 pm.
To book Seaplane transfer, please contact the property.
Please note the below mandatory festive meals:
Christmas eve dinner - 24 December 2018 /24 December 2019
- Adult USD 385
- Children 0 - 2.99 years free of charge
- Children 3 - 11.99 years USD 192
New Years Eve dinner 31 December 2018/31 December 2019
- Adult USD 490
- Children 0 - 2.99 years free of charge
- Children 3 - 11.99 years USD 245
Festive meals rates are per person exclusive of beverages, 10% service charges and GST taxes. Festive meal are to be paid at the property directly.
- Please present the same credit card used to guarantee the booking when checking in / making the payment at the hotel. Please note that property may contact the cardholder for verification purposes.
Due to safety and privacy concerns, the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited.