Information from Viator
A great place for adventure seekers to explore the great show cave with the stalagmites and stalactites showing off its great formation. With its large domes and winding path, this wonder of nature brings joy to natures lover. Softly lighted pathway and soft shade of lights enhancing the formation and showing off its natural beauty, is all well worth to the lime stone hill. Tour also takes to visit the architecture of the colonial buildings at Ipoh and a walk to the Town Hall, Clock Tower, Railway Station, Memory Lane before settling down for lunch.For info only: Local dishes such as the famous Ipoh Chicken Rice, Ipoh Bean Sprout, Curry Chicken Bread, Chicken Biscuit Crackers etc. are the ones the locals and foreigners love to have a go at. The state is also famous in its produce such as guavas, pomeloes, rambutans, durians (the king of fruits), mangoes, ground-nuts, rubber, latex, palm oil, marble granite etc.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Golden Blossom Tours & Travel, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan"The Land Of Grace" Ipoh & Explore The Spectacular 10,000 Years Old "Golden Flowstone" At Tempurung Cave.Duration: 6 hours
- Local Set Lunch.
- Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Small-group tour.
- Entrance to Tempurung Cave.
- Entry/Admission - Golden Blossom Tours & Travel
What's not included
- Any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.