Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Admission Tickets With Free City Tour

Kid Friendly in Melaka City

Image by viator

Tour description provided by Viator

KL Bird Park is also reputed to be the largest walk-in free-flight aviary in the world.Just 10 minutes from the city center is 20.9 acres of land dedicated to some 3000 birds from at least 200 species. This land is their home and that is the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. 90% of the birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park can be found locally while the remaining 10% were imported from overseas.Free City Tour: TUGU NEGARA (NATIONAL MONUMENT), SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD BUILDING, MASJID JAMEK and DATARAN MERDEKA  (MERDEKA SQUARE).
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan10.00am meet and greet our friendly English Speaking Driver at the hotel lobby and proceed for your tour and You will be picked-up from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle and take a tour through the Kuala Lumpur City.KL Bird Park is also reputed to be the largest walk-in free-flight aviary in the world.KL Bird Park is 20.9 acres of land dedicated to some 3000 birds from at least 200 species. This land is their home and that is the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. 90% of the birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park can be found locally while the remaining 10% were imported from overseas.Visitors can take long strolls along the walkway of the park while enjoying the view of birds of various colors and sizes. With every step you take, there will definitely be birds that catch your attention. Some of the main attractions of the park are the hornbill park, the flamingo pond, the world of parrots, the egg incubation area, the bird gallery and education center just to name a few. Daily activities at the Bird Park include bird shows, eagle feeding, hornbill feeding and so much more.Duration: 1 hourStop At: National Monument, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah PersekutuanNow  we start a free City Tour to TUGU NEGARA (NATIONAL MONUMENT), SULTAN ABDUL SAMAD BUILDING, MASJID JAMEK and DATARAN MERDEKA  (MERDEKA SQUARE).TUGU NEGARA (NATIONAL MONUMENT): Situated overlooking the KL Lake gardens, the huge bronze monument was built to pay tribute to the soldiers who gave their lives defending the country during the Communist Insurgency in 1950s. The National Monument was designed by Felix de Weldon, the architect of the famous Iwo Jima MemorialDuration: 30 minutesStop At: Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah PersekutuanSULTAN ABDUL SAMAD BUILDING: Sultan Abdul Samad Building one of the city’s most enduring attractions, Built in 1897, the building is said to have been the finest in the Malay states. It features an imposing porch, graceful horseshoe shaped arches, shiny copper domes and a 41.2 metre clock tower. The Ground Floor of this building house a Tourist Information Centre.Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Jamek Mosque, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah PersekutuanMASJID JAMEK: Built in 1909, masjid Jamek is the city’s oldest surviving mosque. It features design elements that are that are inspired by the Mogul architecture I Northern India. Cupolas and minarets top the brick walls and arched colonnades, while a 70 feet domes surmounts the prayer hall. This mosque occupies historic location at the confluence of the Klang and Gombak rivers, which is the birth place of Kuala Lumpur.Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah PersekutuanDATARAN MERDEKA  (MERDEKA SQUARE): Dataran Merdeka is the one of the most important heritage sites in the city. The Union jack was lowered to mark the country’s independence from colonial rule. Hence the name dataran Merdeka, which means ‘Independence Square’. Activities in the area include free heritage guided walks, and KL ByCycle tours.End of the tour return to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.Duration: 30 minutesStop At: Asni Tours & Travels, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah PersekutuanTour operatorDuration: 10 minutes

What’s included

  • English Speaking Driver
  • Transport by Air-Conditioned Vehicle
  • Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
  • Free Tour: 2 Hours
  • Entry/Admission - Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

What’s not included

  • Food and drinks, unless specified
  • Gratuities
  • Entry/Admission - Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Advertisement