Information from Viator
Enjoy the 6-hour thrill of living an adventure as you go biking in exotic Borneo jungle. This tour is full of emotions, nature and adrenaline. Set a relaxed pace as you pass over bamboo bridge and a gentle river, with plenty of breaks to enjoy amazing scenery and discover tropical flora and fauna.
A fantastic trial with 90% of off-road single track. This trail takes you through a variety of exciting terrain including untouched tropical forest, winding ravines, natural bamboo garden and challenging rooty downhills. Best fun of all, take on the challenge of many river crossings by riding across suspended bridges, or carrying your bike over bamboo or log bridges.Stop for a breather during the ride and open up your senses to the tropical jungle: listen for the call of tropical birds; observe the busy life of insects and small jungle animals; and discover the great variety of wild exotic plants such as pitcher plants, wild ginger and wild tropical fruits.After all the exertion through the jungle, take a cool dip in a gentle flowing river for a well deserved break, before heading for lunch at a century old town to try out some exotic local food!Please note that a level of fitness and off-road mountain biking experience is required for this tour.
- Bottled water, lunch and snacks
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Driver and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service