Information from Viator
This 5 hour tour takes you to discover tin-miner’s camp back in year 1857, development progressed and attracted investors. Black gold (tin ore) was the name of the wealth game. It brought much migrant workers from afar such as China & India. The Land of the Far East with so much of potentials in the small town of Kuala Lumpur caught the attention of the British by moving their seat of administration from Klang to Kuala Lumpur (1880) that saw the many changes during their administration. ** Depart on Every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday.
Travel back to see what Kuala Lumpur was all about during the early days. From the Lang Cher – trishaws to the old train wagons that saw to the people needs, Kuala Lumpur, a township of Selangor flourished to its peak that also saw the people from afar making their home in the heart of the “Nation’s Capital”. Buildings built during the early days are never leftovers but a pride of it’s past which are still intact and serviceable. Places of worship that holds the many faiths and religions are a symbol of understanding among the people.Get on board the wagon and be part of “I Know Kuala Lumpur”.Tour visits: Royal Palace Museum, Madras Lane, Early Traders & Pre-war Buildings, Five Lamp Post, Old Railway Station (Moorish Architecture), Railway Administrative Office, Chinatown, Sri Mariamman Temple, See Yeh Temple & Enjoy 1 Yard Long Teh Tarik Local Drink.
- 1 Yard Long Teh Tarik Local Drink.
- Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Licensed Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Small-group tour.
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's not included
- Meals and any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.