Information from Viator
This Half Day Tour takes you to discover the Nature Beauty & Cascading Waterfalls at Templer's Park and Limestone Batu Caves!Tour Highlights • Experience the Wonders of Tropical Rainforest with Lush Greenery • Enjoy a deep at Icy Cool Cascading Waterfalls • Take the 272 steps that lead you into the Limestone Batu Caves
Experience the wonders of a tropical rainforest and take a massage bath at the icy cool cascading waterfall. The park is believed to be at least 130 million years old. A splendid view of nature and wonderful waterfall, get the feel of this green lung which consists about 1,210 hectares of “Forest Reserve” land has always been an ideal spot for the camera bugs, bird watchers, adventure trekkers and nature lovers, Ulu Kancing at Templer’s Park is “Nature’s Choice”. Proceed to Batu Caves (272 steps) to see the beautiful limestone cave in which inside the cave has a Hindu Shrine and the formation of the rocks. Cool cave air at the top commands a partial view of the city. Experience: Walk up to the Batu Cave – 272 steps, which command a good partial view of the city. While climbing the steps watch out for the monkeys and also to mind the steps. Tour visits: Templer's Park and Batu Caves. *NOTE: Please bring along towels, extra T-shirts, shorts for changing and good walking shoes.
- Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Licensed Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Small-group tour.
What's not included
- Meals and any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.