Information from Viator
An intelligent new garden city, it has a big man-made lake, agriculture park, wet-land, boulevard, pink mosque and houses the administrative offices of the Federal Government.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Golden Blossom Tours & Travel, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah PersekutuanTour Highlight: Journey takes 40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur City to Putra Jaya which is the Administrative Office of the Federal Government. Visit Prime Minister’s Office (view only), Lake Side, Palace of Justice, Putra Square, Seri Gemilang Bridge, Putra Mosque, Millennium Monument, Drive pass Putra Jaya Convention Center (PICC), Boulevard & the Administrative Offices of the Federal Government.Spend some time at the Lake. Continue visit to Thean Hoe Temple which is a Buddhist Temple. At Batu Caves, be prepared to climb the 272 steps to reach the cave. While climbing the steps, watch out for the monkeys. Inside the cave there is a Hindu Shrine. Tour takes us to the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory & Local Cottage Industry. Duration: 6 hours
- Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Small-group tour.
What's not included
- Meals and any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.