Information from Viator
Discover the wonder of nature at the Garden of Nature - Cameron Highlands on this specially designed day tour. Accompanied by our friendly guide, explore the stunning tea valley, the colonial heritage buildings and the waterfall. Sample local specialty food for lunch at the peak. Tour Highlights • Witness the breathtaking view of the Tea Plantation and try the local famous tea produce while overlooking the tea valley. • Icy cold cascading mountain waterfall. • Native huts and traditional villages of the Aborigine. • Explore the colonial heritage buildings. • Sample local speciality "Steam-boat Lunch" with fresh local produce at the peak.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Golden Blossom Tours & Travel, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah PersekutuanTour Highlight: Visits Tea Plantation, Butterfly & Insects Farm, Strawberry Farm, Vegetables, Fruits & Flower Market. Along the way visit the Aborigine Huts and the Lata Iskandar Waterfall. Duration: 5 hours
- Steam-boat Lunch.
- Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Small-group tour.
- Entrance to Butterfly & Insects Farm.
- Entry/Admission - Golden Blossom Tours & Travel
What's not included
- Any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.