Information from Viator
Tour Highlights • Authentic Baba Nyonya Lunch. • Explore the Malay Living Museum • The Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum • The Old Fortress – Porta De Santiago • Street Arts at Malacca River Bank • Portuguese Settlement • The Mosque by the Straits of Malacca
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Golden Blossom Tours & Travel, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah PersekutuanTour Highlight: Stadhuy's (Red Square), Christ Church, Straits Mosque, St. Paul's Hill, Portuguese Settlement, Cheng Hoon Teng, Street of Harmony, Souvenirs Hunting at Jonker's Street, Porta de Santiago, Straits Mosque by the Sea, Traditional Malay Village Homes – Kampong Morten & Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum. Duration: 5 hours
- Authentic Baba Nyonya Lunch.
- Free pick-up and drop-off for Kuala Lumpur downtown hotels.
- Complimentary Pick-up & Drop-off Services are limited to major hotels within the Golden Triangle Area and within 1km from Petronas Twin Tower (KLCC) otherwise a surcharge of MYR25.00 per person will be imposed and the guests are advised to pay in cash directly to our driver concern.
- Sightseeing tours in air-conditioned Tour Vehicle as per stated in the itinerary.
- Tour conducted in English.
- Entrance to Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum & Malay Living Museum.
- Entry/Admission - Golden Blossom Tours & Travel
What's not included
- Any others which are NOT mentioned in the program.