Information from G Adventures
Led by a certified safari guide, this 14-day tour will bring you to the famous wildlife habitats of both Kenya and Tanzania. Descend into the Great Rift Valley and the Ngorongoro Crater for stunning wilderness and let your spirit soar as you race across the plains of the Masai Mara and Serengeti tracking Africa’s elusive "big five." Our safari vehicles minimize drive times and improve your chances of getting the perfect shot — and full-service camping will bring you even closer to the region’s wildlife.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu Your G for Good Moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu Your G for Good Moment: Clean Cookstove Project Visit, Mto wa Mbu Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Samburu entrance, wildlife safari drives, and village visit
- Lake Nakuru wildlife safari drive
- Masai Mara wildlife safari drives
- Lake Manyara wildlife safari drive
- Serengeti wildlife safari drives
- Ngorongoro Crater wildlife safari drive
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Travel across the serengeti
- Search for the "big five" in incredible wildlife parks
- Savour traditional cuisine
- Visit a samburu village
- Meet the maasai and discover their culture
Day 1: Nairobi Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Nairobi/Samburu National Reserve Travel to Samburu National Reserve in time for an afternoon wildlife safari drive. Visit a Samburu village en route.
Day 3: Samburu National Reserve Spend a full day on safari in search of Samburu's special five.
Day 4: Samburu National Reserve/Lake Nakuru National Park Descend into the Great Rift Valley enjoying stunning views of the escarpment on the way.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park Embark on a safari within Lake Nakuru National Park, in search of the elephant, buffalo, impala, and the elusive leopard.
Day 6: Lake Nakuru National Park/Masai Mara Travel to the Masai Mara National Reserve. Search for the "big five" on an afternoon wildlife safari drive.
Day 7: Masai Mara Enjoy a day on safari. Opt to take to the skies on a balloon safari.
Day 8: Masai Mara/Nairobi Morning wildlife safari drive in the Masai Mara National Reserve before departing for Nairobi.
Day 9: Nairobi/Arusha Spend the day travelling to Tanzania.
Day 10: Arusha/Mto wa Mbu Experience the Mto wa Mbu village with a guided cultural walk and traditional lunch with a local family. Take a wildlife safari drive in Lake Manyara NP.
Day 11: Mto wa Mbu/Serengeti National Park Enjoy a wildlife safari drive en route to the central Serengeti.
Day 12: Serengeti National Park Rise early for a morning wildlife safari drive, returning in time for lunch. Continue the search for the "big five" in the afternoon while taking in the vastness of the Serengeti plains.
Day 13: Serengeti National Park/Ngorongoro Take a morning wildlife safari drive as you depart the Serengeti, then continue wildlife viewing in the Ngorongoro Crater, before getting a spectacular view of the crater from your campsite on its rim.
Day 14: Ngorongoro/Arusha Visit an authentic Maasai village and the G Adventures-supported Clean Cookstove Project, then return to Arusha where the tour ends on arrival. Onward flights can be booked from 6pm, or extend your stay in Arusha by a night, or two.