Information from G Adventures
From dramatic savannahs to the Great Rift Valley, experience Kenya in all its glory. Travel the vast open plains and rolling hills of the Masai Mara and scour the wilderness for Africa’s "big five." Full-service camping under the big African sky will bring you closer to the region’s wildlife and gets you off the beaten path so you can really experience this land's unique culture. Our small safari vans minimize drive times and improve your chances of snapping that perfect shot of some of the most amazing animals on the planet.
- Your G for Good Moment: Café Ubuntu , Maai Mahiu Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Samburu village visit and wildlife safari drives
- Safari in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Explore the masai mara national reserve
- Visit a samburu village
- Visit three of kenya's best wildlife parks and reserves
- Take in views of the great rift valley
Day 1: Nairobi Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Nairobi/Samburu National Reserve Travel to Samburu National Reserve in time for an afternoon wildlife safari drive. Visit a Samburu village en route.
Day 3: Samburu National Reserve Spend a full day on safari in search of Samburu's special five.
Day 4: Samburu National Reserve/Lake Nakuru National Park Descend into the Great Rift Valley enjoying stunning views of the escarpment on the way.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park Embark on a safari within Lake Nakuru National Park, in search of the elephant, buffalo, impala, and the elusive leopard.
Day 6: Lake Nakuru National Park/Masai Mara Travel to the Masai Mara National Reserve. Search for the "big five" on an afternoon wildlife safari drive.
Day 7: Masai Mara Enjoy a day on safari. Opt to take to the skies on a balloon safari.
Day 8: Masai Mara/Nairobi Enjoy a final wildlife safari drive before the journey back to Nairobi.
Day 9: Nairobi Depart at any time.