I've always wanted to see the migration but heard recently that it gets so crowded with safari vehicles that the WB's are struggling to cross the river safely. Anyone know about this? I wouldn't want to endanger these animals needlessly.
Can anyone give me an advice about volunteer opportunities for short term volunteering? week or two. End of July to mid August. What, where, how to arrange, requirements etc.
I've been quoted 3500 kes + fuel (+ a 'suggested' 500 kes or so as a driver tip) for a full day hire in and around Nairobi. It is a sedan in good condition. Is this a fair quote? Thanks.
Hi...Me and my friends reach Nairobi on the 9th Aug at 9 pm and leave for Masai Mara by road ( land cruiser I guess) the next day morning by 630 am...We are booked at Olengata Olerai Camp at Masai Mara
My quesries are
1. How long does it generally take from Nairobi ( PrideInn Lantana) to Olengata Olerai
2. Any must see spots on the way ?
3. Distance from Olengata Olerai to Part Gate ( Sekenani Main Gate)
4. Feedback on the camp Olengata Olerai
Thanks in advance
My Passport will expire after 5 months. I am returning to India from Congo via Kenya . Am I eligible to get a single entry visa on arrival for Kenya at Nairobi Airport?
I will be travelling to Kenya in August and was thinking of reaching the top of Mount Elgon in Kenyan side, that is Sudek peak (4,302m). I will approach Chorlim Gate by appropriate 4WD car with my brother, who lives in Eldoret. I have a few questions, if anybody could help me:
- In case the weather is fine and the track is fine too, how far can I go with my own car inside the park? How close to the peak?
- From that point, can I approach the peak in one day, camp somewhere and…