Information from G Adventures
If you’re of the opinion that ‘safari’ doesn’t have to be synonymous with ‘roughing it’, have we got an adventure for you! Designed for travellers who long to get out into the thick of Kenya’s wildlife parks and reserves by day and sleep in a cozy bed by night, this trip maximizes both wildlife access and creature comforts. Witness stunning wildlife and get that perfect pic to show all your friends, explore the vast plains of the Masai Mara National Reserve and gaze in awe at the peaks of Kilimanjaro in the distance from Amboseli National Park. Maximum Africa—minimal sweat.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Arrival transfer
- Entrances and wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park and Amboseli National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Explore the masai mara and kenya's premiere wildlife reserves with an expert local safari guide
- Search out rare rhinos at lake nakuru
- Get up close and personal with wildlife in a small safari 4x4 van with a maximum group size of 6
- Take in views of mt kilimanjaro from our comfortable tented camp outside amboseli
Day 1: Nairobi Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: Nairobi/Masai Mara Travel to our comfortable tented camp located in the heart of the wildlife reserve. Enjoy a wildlife safari drive this evening, then settle back at the camp and enjoy views overlooking the plains of the wildlife reserve.
Day 3: Masai Mara Enjoy an early morning wildlife safari drive, since the best time to spot wildlife is in the early hours of the morning. The day continues with more wildlife viewing as you criss-cross the rolling hills of the African savannah. Also enjoy a late afternoon/evening wildlife safari drive.
Day 4: Masai Mara/Lake Nakuru National Park Continue to our safari lodge, inside the Nakuru National Park. Enjoy an afternoon wildlife safari drive and wildlife viewing in Lake Nakuru, paying special attention to the rare rhinos who make this area their home.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru National Park/Amboseli National Park Embark on a sunrise wildlife safari drive before continuing on to Amboseli National Park and our safari tented camp.
Day 6: Amboseli National Park Enjoy morning and afternoon wildlife safari drives today. In our down time relax at our comfy camp, enjoying views of Mt. Kilimanjaro and the animals who visit the camp's watering holes.
Day 7: Amboseli National Park/Nairobi Enjoy the stunning African sunrise on our last wildlife safari drive before departing back to Kenya's capital.
Day 8: Nairobi Depart at any time.