Information from G Adventures
Beginning and ending in Nairobi, this 6-day adventure offers up wild Kenya on a budget. Track the Big Five across the legendary plains of Masai Mara and spot wildlife at Lake Naivasha—you'll take wildlife safari drives at both locations. You'll travel in our unique overland adventure vehicle (OAV) and camp under the stars.You'll always be in the heart of Africa's stunning wilderness. Make sure your camera’s charged because you're going to need it.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Wildlife safari drives in Masai Mara Game Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Masai settlement visit and cultural walk
- Boat ride on Lake Naivasha
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Encounter the wildlife of the famous masai mara
- Camp in the great outdoors
- Learn traditional ways at a masai settlement in the loita hills
- Photograph wildlife at lake nakuru national park
- Do it all in less than a week.
Day 1: Nairobi Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Nairobi/Lake Nakuru National Park Set off on a wildlife safari drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. Enjoy views of the Rift Valley from lookout points.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park/Loita Hills Stop off at the beautiful Lake Naivasha en route for an included wildlife-spotting boat ride before lunch.
Day 4: Loita Hills/Masai Mara Tour an authentic Masai settlement to learn about their traditional ways. Enjoy wildlife safari drives in our overland adventure vehicle (OAV) in search of Kenya's Big Five.
Day 5: Masai Mara Enjoy wildlife safari drives in the overland adventure vehicle (OAV) in search of the Big Five.
Day 6: Masai Mara/Nairobi Enjoy a final morning wildlife safari drive, then travel through the land of the Masai people to Nairobi, where the tour ends upon arrival in the early evening.