Information from Viator
This is a private tour and you will be picked up anywhere within Nairobi.This is a 1 day tour where you will be visiting Lake Naivasha for a walking/biking safari in the Hells gate National Park .Some people will opt to drive in the park and that is also allowed.Later on in the afternoon guests will be taken to Lake Naivasha for a boat ride on the shores of the lake. Here you will be able to view the big hippos on the shores of the lake and bird watching most notably the fish eagle.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Lake Naivasha, Rift Valley Province1pm - Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.1pm - Drive to Naivasha Fishermans camp for lunch.2pm - Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.4pm - End of all activities start of drive back to Nairobi.Arrive by 6pmDuration: 3 hoursStop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Naivasha, Rift Valley Province7am - Depart Nairobi and start of drive to Naivasha, brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours11am - Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.Duration: 3 hours
- Fuel and driver charges
- Bicycle renting charge
- Private Hell's gate guide
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel or residence within Nairobi CBD.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- boat ride charges @ $25 per person
- Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver