Day and night wildlife drives are included with accommodation, though numerous other activities are available, such as excursions to Il Ngwesi, walking safaris, quad biking, horseback riding and scenic flights.
The following activities (with sample per-person prices) can be booked through your accommodation.
- Excursions to Il Ngwesi US$40, half-day
- Tour of Lewa Wildlife Conservancy's HQ Free (US$10 if you visit the tracker dogs), one to two hours
- Orphan Rhino Project US$15, 30 minutes (this was where the moving final scene in Sir David Attenborough's Africa series was filmed)
- Visit to local school US$50 donation
- Horse-riding safari US$55, one hour
- Walking safari in Ngare Ndare Forest US$30 conservation fee, one to three hours
- Quad bike/buggy safari Price on application
- Flying safari Price on application