Information from G Adventures
Looking to explore a piece of the ancient past? Go no further than Jordan. Our local CEO will ensure a thrilling journey throughout Jordan’s past and present, including a dip in the Dead Sea and a visit to Kerak Castle. Find your own bit of desert peace as you explore archaeological ruins and see what Israel looks like from the top of Mt Nebo. Start making history back where history began.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Demonstration with Dinner, Wādī Mūsá
- Arrival transfer
- Entrance and guided visit to Jerash
- Visit to the Dead Sea
- Entrance and guided tour to the Madaba mosaics
- Visit Mount Nebo
- Admission and guided visit to Kerak Castle
- Petra 2-day entrance and 1-day guided tour
- Cooking demonstration and dinner in Wadi Musa township
- Visit Little Petra
- Wadi Rum desert 4x4 jeep excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Visit ancient ruins and archaeological sites with a local expert
- Float in the dead sea
- Watch a cooking demonstration and taste local specialities
- Overnight in a comfortable desert lodge and take a thrilling 4x4 excursion
Day 1: Amman Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: Amman/Dead Sea Enjoy a guided visit of Jerash, one of the largest and most well-preserved Roman ruins outside of Italy. Continue to the Dead Sea with the option to swim and enjoy health and beauty treatments that use natural sea salts and mud.
Day 3: Dead Sea/Wādī Mūsá Visit the ancient town of Madaba, famous for its mosaics and churches. View Israel from the summit of Mt Nebo and visit the desert crusader castle at Karak.
Day 4: Wādī Mūsá Enjoy a guided full day tour of Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with 2-day entrance allowing plenty of free time to explore.
Day 5: Wādī Mūsá The morning is free to return and explore Petra at your own pace. In the evening, enjoy a cooking demonstration and a dinner of local specialties.
Day 6: Petra/Wadi Rum Take a tour of 'Little Petra' before continuing to Wadi Rum in the heart of Jordan's desertscape. Enjoy lunch at our lodge then take a 4x4 desert excursion.
Day 7: Wadi Rum/Amman Return to Amman and enjoy a farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
Day 8: Amman Depart at any time.