Information from Viator
Explore the best of Jordan and Holy Land on an 8-day adventure. Start by discovering the beauty of Jordan’s natural and man-made sites. Then proceed in the comfort of a private vehicle to cross to Holy land via the Sheikh Hussein border, to continue your exploring adventure by visiting the most popular tourist attractions.
With four nights in Jordan, and three in Israel, you'll start by visiting Madaba, the City of Mosaics, and Mount Nebo, believed to be the location of Moses' tomb. Descend to lowest point on earth at the Dead Sea, a unique swimming experience that's not to be missed. Next, head to Petra to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World, then explore the desert of Wadi Rum, film site of "The Martian" and "Lawrence of Arabia." Get your bearings on a panoramic tour of Amman's center, downtown and the Roman theater, traditional markets, churches, mosques, and the new modern city. Proceed to Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved cities of the Roman Empire. Continue to Israel via the Sheikh Hussein border and visit the Mount of Beatitudes, site of the Sermon on the Mount. Continue to Tabgha, where the Biblical miracle of loaves and fishes is believed to have taken place. Visit the Church of Primacy of Saint Peter and the ruins of Capernaum, the town where Jesus made his home after leaving Nazareth. Enjoy a relaxing boat ride across the Sea of Galilee, tour the Church of the Nativity, believed to mark the birthplace of Christ, and see Saint Catherine’s Church and Saint Jerome’s Cave, where the bible was translated. Drive to Jerusalem, where you'll go to the Mount of Olives and Pater Noster Church, and discover great views across the Old City of Jerusalem from a scenic overlook. Proceed to Dominus Flevit, walk the Palm Sunday route, and descend to the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus is believed to have spent the final night before he was arrested. Visit the famous Church of All Nations, enter the old city of Jerusalem, and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. This 7-night tour concludes with transfer to the Tel Aviv Airport.
- Transfer from Amman Airport on Day 1
- Transfer from and to Sheikh Hussein Bridge on Day 5
- Transfer to Tel Aviv Airport on Day 8
- Private Transfer by a leisure air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-speaking Driver
- Local English-speaking guide for the classic visits
- Two nights accommodation in Amman hotel, two nights accommodation in Petra, one night accommodation in Tiberias, and two nights accommodation in Bethlehem
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
What's not included
- All type of beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Tips and portages
- Lockers and towels at the Dead Sea Tourist Rest House
- Visa (40 JOD approximately $60.00 USD per person)
- Departure Tax: At borders: Sheikh Hussein and Araba: Price (125 Shekel approximately $35 USD) per person.
- Departure tax:
- Crossing between borders (Alenby and Sheikh Hussein) for individuals is through a shuttle bus between Jordan and Israel. Price is approximately $5-10 USD per person and $3 USD per luggage. Prices subject to change by the government without prior notice and must be paid in local currency. VIP treatment (procedure and price) by request.
- At Ben Gurion Airport Tel Aviv: Price (45 Shekel approximately $13 USD) per person, already included in the flight ticket for regular flights
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included