When to Go
High Season (Mar–May)
- Perfect weather throughout Jordan with warm days and cool nights.
- Northern Jordan is blanketed in wildflowers in April.
- Reserve rooms in main tourist areas and expect higher rates.
- The best time to visit the Red Sea; prices in and around Aqaba rise accordingly.
- Bitter nights in the desert with rain or snow curtail many activities, such as camping.
Low Season (Jun–Aug)
- The desert in the middle of the summer is extreme. Temperatures throughout Jordan can be stifling.
- Prices are at their best but many places close in the low season.