Information from Viator
This 4-hour private lunch or dinner is a great opportunity for yourself and your loved one to enjoy a delicious meal at the amazing Haret Jdoudna in Madaba, Jordan. You will relish a wide selection of traditional Jordanian and Levantine cuisines. Round-trip transportation from your hotel with a driver is included.
You will be picked-up from your hotel in Dead Sea and transported to Madaba for a sumptuous meal at Haret Jdoudna. Haret Jdoudna is representative of an authentic village in the very heart and soul of the mosaic city of Madaba. The 20th-century house with historical-like rooms and floors was created next to the famed church that houses the legendary mosaic map of the Holy Land. Entering Haret Jdoudna will make you feel like you traveled back in time, to a more peaceful and enchanted place. The restaurants offer a variety of absolutely exquisite dishes including traditional Jordanian and Levantine cuisines, local mezza dishes, oven-baked delicacies and home-made meals.The village of Haret Jdoudna also offers local crafts, mosaics and souvenirs.When your Haret Jdoudna experience concludes you will be transferred back to your hotel in Dead Sea.
- Hotel pick-up and drop -off
- Private Transfer by a leisure air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-speaking driver
- Arabic BBQ Mezza lunch or dinner
What's not included
- Local guide where not mentioned
- All beverages and water not listed in the product description
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included