Information from Viator
This tour give you the chance to experience the authenticity of Jordan by enjoy some of the traditional dishes and meeting the Bedouin while exploring the beauty of Jordan’s natural and man-made sites; this tour includes one night accommodation in each of Wadi Rum, Dead Sea & Petra. Two nights in Amman.
Start by visiting the Citadel and the Roman Theater. Then proceed for a walking tour in Rainbow Street in Jabal Amman 1st Circle. Departure to Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved of the Roman Empire. A walk through time visiting its streets, theaters, temples and other places like the Great Colonnade, the Arc of Triumph, the Oval Plaza, as well as the Temples of Zeus and Artemis. Proceed to Petra via Wadi Moujib. Visit of Petra the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A city carved in stone more than 2000 years ago to dominate the trade routes of ancient Arabia. First, you will walk the “siq”, a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, which is the main entrance to the city. At the end of the “siq”, you will see the treasury "Khazneh" - which was believed to hold countless treasures. The first view of the "Khazneh" is breath-taking. Other monuments you will visit are the Theatre, and the Royal Tombs.Before you proceed to Wadi Rum, meet the Bedouins for one hour with tea. Continue to Wadi Rum, where the movie Lawrence of Arabia and the Martians were filmed for a classic 2 hours visit of Wadi Rum in a 4x4 local jeeps. Wadi Rum is a uniquely shaped massive mountain that rose amongst the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish, and golden colors. Departure to Madaba the "City of Mosaics" where you will visit the church of Saint George which houses the map of the Holy Land made in 571 D. C. Continue to Mount Nebo, known as the tomb of Moses, from whose summit a magnificent view of the Jordan Valley. Then transfer to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth for free time at leisure.Day 1: Arrival Amman Queen Alia International Airport to the hotel in Amman (D)DAY 2: Amman Traditional Breakfast out of Hotel - Amman (Visit) with Rainbow Street and Al Weibdeh – Typical Lunch - Amman Hotel (B, D) DAY 3: Amman - Jerash - Pass by Wadi Moujib - Petra Kitchen - Petra Hotel (B,D)DAY 4: Petra (Visit) with meet the Bedouins - Wadi Rum Camp (B, D)DAY 5: Wadi Rum (Visit) - Madaba (Visit) - Mount Nebo (Visit) - Dead Sea Hotel (B, D) DAY 6: Dead Sea - Amman Airport (B)
- Round trip transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Transportation according number of participants with English Speaking Driver.
- Local English Speaking Guide for classic visits of Jerash, Madaba Saint George Church, Mount Nebo, and Petra. More than 6 clients accompanied English Speaking Guide or preferred language guide included for the days of visit.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Amman, one night accommodation in Wadi Rum Camp, and one night accommodation in the Dead Sea on HB basis breakfast and dinner. One night accommodation in Petra hotel on BB Basis. Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner) – standard accommodation.
- Lunch on Day 2.
- Dinner outside the hotel in Petra on Day 3.
- Meeting with the Bedouins for 1 hour with tea on Day 4 (Not Available during Ramadan)
- One pax free in double room for minimum 15 paying clients.
What's not included
- Lunches on all days except Day 2.
- All type of beverages and water.
- Infant meals.
- Tips and portages.
- Towels in the Dead Sea.
- Visa (40 JOD approximately 60.00 USD per person) and Exit Fees (20 JOD approximately 30.00 USD per person, usually already added on the ticket price.
- Optional: Entrance fees to Art Galleries (Approximately 7 USD Per person) direct payment by the clients.
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Day 1: Day 1: Arrival Amman Queen Alia International Airport to the hotel in Amman (D) DAY 2: Amman Traditional Breakfast out of Hotel - Amman (Visit) with Rainbow Street and Al Weibdeh – Typical Lunch - Amman Hotel (B, D) DAY 3: Amman - Jerash - Pass by Wadi Moujib - Petra Kitchen - Petra Hotel (B,D) DAY 4: Petra (Visit) with meet the Bedouins - Wadi Rum Camp (B, D) DAY 5: Wadi Rum (Visit) - Madaba (Visit) - Mount Nebo (Visit) - Dead Sea Hotel (B, D) DAY 6: Dead Sea - Amman Airport (B)