Information from Viator
Discover Jerash, the Dead Sea, Petra, and Wadi Rum on this 8-night tour of Jordan from Amman. Explore Amman's Greco-Roman heritage and the ancient ruins of Jerash, float in the Dead Sea’s salty waters, and gaze over the rugged Moab Desert. Visit St. George’s Church in Madaba and learn of the city’s biblical sites. Take in panoramic views over the Jordan Valley from Mount Nebo, enjoy a full day’s sightseeing in UNESCO–listed Petra, and explore Wadi Rum by 4x4.
This 8-night tour begins as soon as you arrive in Amman, meeting a driver for transfer to your hotel.
- Arrival Transfer only.
- Transfer by a leisure air conditioned vehicle according number of participants (Seat in Coach)
- Accommodation four nights in Amman hotel and two nights in Petra hotel, one night in Wadi Rum & one night Dead Sea Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner at Hotel)
- Local English-speaking guide for classic visits of Jerash, Madaba Saint George Church, Mount Nebo and Petra
What's not included
- Departure Transfer.
- Infant meals
- Admission to additional sites not mentioned in the program
- Other: towels at the Dead Sea Any other service not mentioned
- Visa (40 JOD) and Exit Fees (20 JOD), usually already added on the air ticket faire. Borders Exit Fees 10 JOD)
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included