Information from Viator
Explore the best of Jordan and Dubai in 7 days adventure. Start by discovering the authenticity and beauty of Jordan’s natural and man-made sites. Fly to Dubai to explore the modern city and its unbelievable projects. Last but not least a desert Safari where you will experience the thrill of being on a roller coaster ride on the majestic Sand Dunes of Dubai. Off to Abu Dhabi through a scenic drive through coastal desert scenery, studded with acacia tress. Heritage Village, Cultural square are some of the points that you will visit Many of its striking examples of modern architecture show intriguing interpretations of Islamic themes captured in today’s materials.
Start you tour with panoramic visit of Amman. Continue to Jerash, for a walk-through time visiting its streets, theaters, temples & other places like the Great Colonnade, the Arc of Triumph, the Oval Plaza, as well as the Temples of Zeus & Artemis. Transfer to the Dead Sea the first natural spa in the world which sits 400 meters below sea level. Depart to visit the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A city carved in stone more than 2000 years ago to dominate the trade routes of ancient Arabia. First, you will walk the “siq”, a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, which is the main entrance to the city. At the end of the “siq”, you will see the treasury "Khazneh" - which was believed to hold countless treasures. The first view of the "Khazneh" is breath-taking. Other monuments you will visit are the Theatre, the Byzantine Church, & the Royal Tombs. Discover what makes Dubai Special on this city tour it will take you to Modern Dubai & its unbelievable projects like Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah, External photo stop at Burj Al Arab, & then get led to the famous Al Fahidi Fort nowadays known as Dubai Museum, which gives you an insight into the history of Dubai, You will then experience the famous crossing of the creek by traditional abra (Water Taxi), & conclude at the charming Spice & Gold Souk. Afternoon Desert Safari with Dinner experience the thrill of being on a roller coaster ride on the majestic Sand Dunes of Dubai for, later on arrival at the camp, get welcomed with tea & snacks, try out henna painting, camel rides & later a fresh Barbeque dinner, not to forget is the belly dance show which will keep you spell bound. A Scenic drive through coastal desert scenery, studded with acacia tress. Heritage Village, Cultural square are some of the points that you will visit Many of its striking examples of modern architecture show intriguing interpretations of Islamic themes captured in today’s materials. Emirates Palace external photo, Ferrari World Souvenir Shopping stop. The main high light of the tour is the famous Sh. Zayed Mosque. Not to forget is a sumptuous lunch at an International Branded Hotel.Itinerary Day 1 Saturday: Arrival Amman Airport (D) Day 2 Sunday: Amman Panoramic - Jerash - Dead Sea - Petra (B, D)Day 3 Monday: Petra - Amman Airport – Dubai Airport – Dubai Hotel (B) Day 04 Tuesday: Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai (B)Day 05 Wednesday: Half Day Dubai City Tour – Dubai (B)Day 6 Thursday: Dubai – Safari Tour (B, D) Day 7 Friday: Dubai - Dubai Airport (B)
- Transfer from and to Amman Airport on Day 1 & Day 3.
- Transfer from and to Dubai Airport on Day 3 & Day 6.
- Transportation according number of participants with English Speaking Driver.
- Local English Speaking Guide for the classic visits of Petra & Jerash.
- Half Day Dubai City Tour (Seat in Coach Basis)
- Jeep Desert Safari with BBQ dinner (Seat in Coach Basis without guide)
- Full Day Abu Dhabi (Every Tuesday Seat in Coach)
- One-night accommodation in Amman hotel, one-night accommodation in Petra on HB basis: breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- Three nights’ accommodation Dubai on BB basis: breakfast at the hotel. Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
What's not included
- Dinners in Dubai
- All type of beverages and water.
- Infant meals.
- Tips and portages.
- Towels in the Dead Sea.
- Visa to Jordan (40 JOD approximately 60.00 USD per person)
- Visa to Dubai if required
- Dubai tourism Dirham Tax which is payable direct to the hotel on per room per night basis.
- Any international or domestic flight
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Airport transfer
- Led by a local guide