Information from Viator
Explore the best of Jordan and Dubai in 6 days adventure. Start by discovering the authenticity and beauty of Jordan’s natural and man-made sites. Fly to Dubai to explore the modern city and its unbelievable projects. Last but not least a desert Safari where you will experience the thrill of being on a roller coaster ride on the majestic Sand Dunes of Dubai.
Day 1 Saturday: Arrival Amman Airport (D) Day 2 Sunday: Amman Panoramic - Jerash - Dead Sea - Petra (B, D)After breakfast depart for a panoramic visit of Amman. Continue to Jerash, one of the most complete and best preserved of the Roman Empire. A walk-through time visiting its streets, theaters, temples and other places like the Great Colonnade, the Arc of Triumph, the Oval Plaza, as well as the Temples of Zeus and Artemis. Then transfer to the Dead Sea which sits 400 meters below sea level. Free time at the Dead Sea Tourist Beach Rest house, for a short swim before departure to Petra. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.Day 3 Monday: Petra - Amman Airport – Dubai Airport – Dubai Hotel (B) After breakfast, visit the Nabatean Red Rose City of Petra, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A city carved in stone more than 2000 years ago to dominate the trade routes of ancient Arabia. First, you will walk the “siq”, a narrow path of 1.2 kilometers, which is the main entrance to the city. At the end of the “siq”, you will see the treasury "Khazneh" - which was believed to hold countless treasures. The first view of the "Khazneh" is breath-taking. Other monuments you will visit are the Theatre, the Byzantine Church, and the Royal Tombs. Transfer to Amman Queen Alia International Airport (Evening flight). Arrive to Dubai international airport, transfer to Dubai hotel for overnight.Day 04 Tuesday: Half Day Dubai City Tour – Dubai (B)After breakfast, proceed for the Dubai City Tour. This tour is an orientation of the second largest Emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa. Overnight at the Hotel.Day 5 Wednesday: Dubai – Afternoon Safari Tour (B, D) Breakfast at hotel, morning free for leisure. Late afternoon we undertake a desert safari, spend an evening under the blanket of stars in a truly Arabian setting. After dune rolling and watching the sunset into glory, we set up at our campsite. The evening passes with camel riding and sitting down for sumptuous BBQ buffet of assorted meats, salads and fruit. Overnight at hotel. (This tour is not recommended for people with a medical condition, also during Ramadan no belly dancer or alcohol is allowed).Day 6 Thursday: Dubai - Dubai Airport (B)
- Transfer from and to Amman Airport on Day 1 & Day 3.
- Transfer from and to Dubai Airport on Day 3 & Day 6.
- Transportation according number of participants with English Speaking Driver.
- Local English Speaking Guide for the classic visits of Petra & Jerash.
- Half Day Dubai City Tour Seat in Coach basis.
- Jeep Desert Safari with BBQ dinner (Seat in Coach Basis without guide)
- One-night accommodation in Amman hotel, one-night accommodation in Petra on HB basis: breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- Three nights’ accommodation Dubai on BB basis: breakfast at the hotel.
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
What's not included
- Dinners in Dubai.
- All type of beverages and water.
- Infant meals.
- Tips and portages.
- Towels in the Dead Sea.
- Visa to Jordan (40 JOD approximately 60.00 USD per person)
- Visa to Dubai if required
- Dubai tourism Dirham Tax which is payable direct to the hotel on per room per night basis.
- Any international or domestic flight
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Airport transfer
- Led by a local guide