Information from Viator
Book this tour to have fun and improve your knowledge of wine, If you wine lover you’ll appreciate the Saint George wine.
Depart the hotel for an experience in Jordan’s local wine making. If you enjoy wine you will love the Saint George wine. In this trip you will visit a local winery where a wine host will welcome you with a 15 minute ‘How to Taste ‘introduction where you will learn the fundamental skills of tasting wine with a free wine sample, cheese and cold cuts.An optional trip to the Vineyard located at the Northern borders can be arranged upon customer request, but not during the winter period. The Vineyard produces rich, fruity grapes as its soil combines a unique, ideal blend of clay, basalt, and limestone. This trip will give you the chance to walk amongst the vines and have lunch while relaxing and appreciate the natural beauty around you.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by an air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
- English-speaking driver
- Wine tasting at the winery located in Amman
What's not included
- Local guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All entrance fees included