Information from Viator
Treat yourself and your love one to delicious meal at the amazing Kan Zaman restaurant serving a wide variety of selection including traditional Jordanian and Levantine cuisines.
The walled village of Kan Zaman is an old Ottoman settlement; refurbished Caravansérail; which mean a roadside inn where travelers could rest and recover from the day's journey. In the Middle-East, it is often called by its Turko-Mongolian name khan. Its Located 20 minutes from city centre. It was transformed into a replica of an old Jordanian village; the hundred-year old village of Kan Zaman has a large restaurant where local music provides the background for a delicious lunch or dinner of wide variety selection including traditional Jordanian and Levantine cuisines. Its offers buffet dinner with a variety of home-made Arabic food and at least 16 different salads and appetizers. You can enjoy the ambience and embrace the beauty of the place while smoking shisha, (Instrument for vaporizing and smoking flavored tobacco).
- Hotel pick-up and drop -off
- Private Transfer by a leisure air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English-speaking driver
- Arabic BBQ Meza lunch or dinner
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan are non-alcoholic.
What's not included
- Local guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals, beverages and water not listed in the inclusions
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included