Information from Viator
Be adventurous and book a day tour to the Valley of the moon from Dead Sea. Wadi Rum is a uniquely-shaped massive mountain that rose among the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish and golden colors. Virtually all of the people who live in Wadi rum are originally Bedouin, and you can you can explore the desert in a local Bedouin Jeep visiting the holographic pictures carved thousands of years ago.
Travel from the Dead Sea Hotel in the comfort of a private vehicle to visit Wadi Rum, which is an extraordinary experience. Wadi Rum is also called the Valley of the Moon due to the similarity of its terrain with the topography of the moon; it is almost 200 miles (320 kilometers) from the city, where the movie Lawrence of Arabia was filmed. Among the emptiness and silence of Wadi Rum you can explore the desert in four-wheel drive Jeeps, visiting the holographic pictures carved before Christ. Upgrade your tour to include the unique experience of a 30-minute camel ride. When your excursion ends you will be returned to your hotel in the Dead Sea.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle according to number of participants
- English-speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's not included
- Local guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals, beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city