Information from Viator
The Turkish hamam, otherwise known as a Turkish bath, is the Middle Eastern variant of a steam bath. During the Ottoman Empire the bath played an important part in Middle Eastern culture.
Be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the Turkish Bath (Hammam). Relax in the steam room, but only stay as long as you are comfortable, 15 minutes is the maximum time for the use of a steam room. Then you are welcome to relax on the hot stone or rest places with copper bowls.Finally you will enjoy an oriental massage and be scrubbed with kese (a rough mitt). After that you can relax and sip a traditional tea and plenty of water.
- Hotel pick up and drop –off
- Private Transfer by air conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English Speaking Driver
- Classic Hammam basic package.
What's not included
- Local Guide where not mentioned
- All type of meals, beverages and water
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included