Information from Viator
Travel to Al-Salt city the old capital of Jordan where you will find a local community waiting for you at the entrance welcoming you to an Arab lifestyle experience. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Harmony Trail that combines the life style between Muslims and Christians. Explore the Al Ein Plaza, the English Evangelical Hospital Complex, and many other significant landmarks of the city. End the tour at Al - Maidan Street and visit the Al - Hammam Street Shops for some shopping at your own leisure.
Start the tour by pickup from the hotel in Dead Sea to go to Al – Salt city, the old capital of Jordan. Meet the local guide at Abu Jaber House one of the oldest houses in Al – Salt turned into museum. Set off to on foot tour of the Harmony Trail that combines the life style between Muslims and Christians up till now. Visit of Al Ein Plaza, English Evangelical Hospital Complex, View of the Qaqish House, The Great Mosque, Dormition of Virgin Mary Orthodox Church School, Al - Khader Orthodox Church, Madafa Al - Khalili to know about the traditional life and cultural habits of Arabs in the past and till now.End the tour at Al - Maidan Street and walk to Al - Hammam Street Shops to pass by the Latin Church for free time for shopping. Return to Amman.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transfer by an air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
- English-speaking escort on the drive
- Local English-speaking guide at Al-Salt
What's not included
- Local guide where not mentioned
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Personal expenses
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors