Information from Viator
Join for an unforgettable experience, and help to prepare your own dish and not any dish, an original Jordanian dish. There is no better place for doing that than in an authentic Petra kitchen. Here visitors will enrich their experiences on a nightly cooking class.
The cooking class will enrich Petra’s visitor experience by offering an evening cooking class and dinner sharing authentic local cuisine in a family atmosphere. Visitors will work alongside local chefs and women to prepare dishes made from local products which are found on a typical family menu. By sharing the recipes for all the prepared dishes, guests are encouraged to continue cooking these dishes once they have returned home and share the tastes of Jordan with their own family & friends.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transfer by air conditioned vehicle according to number of participants
- English-speaking driver
- Cooking lesson.
What's not included
- Local guide where not mentioned
- Infant meals
- Entrance fees to additional sites
- Any other service not mentioned
- Tips for driver
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Get inside tips from a local
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included