Take a 3 hour walking tour through Dubrovnik's beautiful Old City and visit the city's major landmarks and hear about the history and the way of life in Dubrovnik through many centuries up to now, including the recent past during the Homeland War.
As you step through the gates of Old City walls, you will be taking a step back in time, losing yourself in the grandeur and beauty of this culturally influential city. See: Pile Gate, Fortress Lovrijenac, Onofrio's Fountains, Orlando's Column, Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace, Old City Harbour, The Stradun (the main street), The Cathedral of Our Lady, The Church of St. Blaise, including a visit to two museums and much more.
This tour gives you the introduction to Dubrovnik's old city, the "Grad", how the locals call it, meaning "The City", as you embrace it's history, legends, culture, monuments, way of life and facing problems of nowadays!
Let me take you on an adventure through the Old City in a way only the locals known!
1. From the designated location on Brsalje near Pile Gate.
Optional: From your desired location in the city we drive you to Pile Gate (west gate).
2. Start of walking tour of the Old City we head to Fortress Lovrijenac.
3. Enter Old City and visit the museum of the Franciscan Monastery (old pharmacy).
4. Continue guided sightseeing tour through the streets of the Old City and visit the Cathedral treasury .
5. Tour ends in the Luža Square (the main city square) in front of the Church of Saint Blaise.
Optional: Return drive to your desired location in the city from Ploče Gate (east gate).