Okinawa Car Rental

Multi-day & Extended Tours, • Naha Airport Office • Address: 1-23-8 Kagi, Naha, Okita Prefecture • Opening hours: 08:00 to 20:00 • Phone: 098-858-0678 • Complimentary airport pick-up service (09:00-20:00) is available. Airport departure until 19:00 • Take the free SKY shuttle bus from Naha Airport Domestic Line to the office • Naha office • Address: 2-6-16 久 米, 那霸 市 冲绳 县 • Opening hours: 08:00 to 19:00 • Phone: 098-861-8000 • How to get there: Take Yui rail and get off at Genkumae station • DFS Naha Office • Address: 4-chome, Omoromachi, Naha-shi, Okinawa Prefecture • Opening hours: 09:00 to 20:00 • Phone: 098-866-3920 • How to get there: Take the monorail and get off at Omoromachi Station • Naha Central Office • Address: Plaza House Shopping Center 2F, 3-11-1 Kubota, Okita City, Oita Prefecture • Opening hours: 09:00 to 18:00 • Phone: 098-931-1143 to null

Image by viator

Tour description provided by Viator

• Okinawa car rental is the most convenient way to explore Okinawa perfectly • You are free to choose the type of the car as you want: compact, medium, or van • You will be able to visit a lot of places as much as you want Using a car is the simplest way to discover Okinawa perfectly. It is because there is not much public transportation there. If you just arrived at Naha Airport, you can find the Okinawa Car Rental Naha Airport to start your journey from there. Make sure you make the booking process in car rental Okinawa airport easier by showing your international license for driving. Just get the license, and you are free to visit lots of tourist spots such as Okinawa World, Shuri Castle, and more!
Driving in Japan: • All vehicles are provided with AT • Under Japanese law, children under 6 years of age must use a car seat • The Japanese road is on the left-hand side, and the driver's seat is on the right side of the front seat • In most cases, the opposite direction will turn-on a traffic signal when turning at a short distance Driving documents required in Japan:  • When overseas citizens drive in Japan, they need to hold legal documents for driving in Japan. • International driver's license: The country that signs the Geneva Convention must hold the original driver's license and international driver's license • You must have a valid passport and an international driver's license issued by the issuing authority.  The international driver's license must have the words "The 1949 Geneva convention on International Road Traffic" • Overseas driver's license: Overseas licensees with Taiwan, Switzerland, France, Germany, Belgium, Slovenia and Monaco can drive in Japan within two years of entering Japan if they have their original driver's license and Japanese translation.

What’s included

  • Rental Car
  • Basic insurance
  • Child car seat (reservation required)
  • GPS system (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese voice selectable)

What’s not included

  • Fuel cost
  • Toll gate fee
  • Parking fee
  • Traveler's insurance
  • Safety insurance costs (You can add after 864 yen / day payment in the local area. If you get injured in the car without registration, or if you need the service, you have to pay 20,000 - 50,000 yen repair fee)