Located within a 5-minute walk from Gojo Subway Station and a 15-minute walk from JR Kyoto Station, Guest House Yahata offers free WiFi throughout the property. Both private and dormitory rooms are equipped with air conditioning/heating. Toilets and bathrooms are shared with other guests. At the Yahata Guest House, guests can use the communal refrigerator, microwave and toaster for free. Bicycles can be rented for an entire day at a surcharge. A public PC can also be found on site. A self-service piece of toast and a cup of coffee/tea are available for breakfast for free. Kiyomizu Temple is a 7-minute taxi ride away. Both Nishi Honganji and Higashi Honganji are located within a 15-minute walk from the property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
An accommodation tax per person per night is not included in the price and needs to be paid at the property.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
- Please note that check-in hours are from 16:00 until 21:00.
- Guests must inform the property of their expected check-in time when booking. If the expected check-in time changes, please inform the property.
- Guests must show a copy of their passport or drivers license at the time of check-in.
- Please note that payment is required upon check-in.
- Guests with children must inform the property at time of booking as additional charges apply.
- Please specify how many children will be staying with you and their respective ages in the special request box.
- Please note that adult rates are applicable to children 6 years of age and older.
- Please note that guests 11 years of age and younger cannot be accommodated in dormitory rooms.
- For reservations where the total number of guests including children exceeds the maximum room occupancy, guests may not be accommodated at the property.
<Facility and Amenities Information>
- Please note that there is no lift and you must walk up stairs to reach your room.
- Towels and Yukata robes are available at a surcharge at the front desk.
- Guests are asked to be mindful of others, especially late at night and in the early hours of the morning.
License number: <strong>äº¬é½å¸æä»¤ä¿ä¿çç¬¬51å·</strong>