Overlooking Osaka Bay, Hotel Kirara Resort Kanku offers rooms with WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. It has a 19th-floor restaurant and a free shuttle bus to Kansai International Airport. The air-conditioned rooms at Kirara Resort Kanku come with a green-tea maker and private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a soak in the bathtub, or use the included desk. The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Izumiotsu Train Station, from which Namba Station is a 20-minute ride. A free shuttle runs to/from the station. Kishiwada Castle is 8 km away, and the airport is a 20-minute drive. A beauty salon is on site, and the 24-hour front desk has a luggage storage service. Guests can enjoy bay views over breakfast at S’Port Restaurant, which serves Japanese and Western dishes. Hakusai offers traditional Japanese meals, and coffee is available at Cafe Tiara.
An accommodation tax per person per night is not included in the price and needs to be paid at the property.
Smoking/non-smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
Free shuttle schedule (From Airport to the Hotel):
- From Kansai International Airport to hotel: 19:45, 20:45, 21:45
- From hotel to Kansai International Airport: 06:30, 07:30, 08:30
- From Kansai International Airport, the shuttle departs from the South side, from bus stop S-11.
*Shuttles are about a 20-minute ride.
Free shuttle schedule (From Izumiotsu Station to the Hotel):
- Shuttles to/from Izumiotsu Train Station runs about every 30 minutes during the week, and every hour on weekends and holidays.
- Shuttles from Izumiotsu Train Station departs from the west side rotary of the station and takes 5-10 minutes depending on traffic.
- Shuttles also goes to the ferry terminal. Please advise the driver if you wish to be dropped off at the hotel.