Information from Viator
This experience program includes a private meeting with a Kabuki actor after watching a show. You cannot choose the actor that you will meet and the prices depend on what seat you book. The seat will be sold from two months in advance and some seat types can sell out quickly.
You will be met by your interpreter at the robby of your hotel who are building inside JR Yamanote Line. And then your interpreter will take you to the National Theatre.After the show, the theater staff will take you to the back to meet with the Kabuki actor for approximately twenty minutes and have your photo taken with an actor.Meeting after the showTwo programs including a Kabuki ticket, a chance to meet with an actor for about 20 minutes and with an interpreter.It is not included any fees of entrance, transfers and meals for a guide and you.Please pay these fees on the site for guide.
- Meet-and-greet with a Kabuki actor
- Translator or a guide
- Hotel meet service (It is not available outside of the JR Yamanote Line)
What's not included
- Hotel drop-off (if option not selected)
- meals for a guide and you
- transfer fee for a guide and you
- English guide services (audio or caption, at selected theatres.) These services are easy to use and will provide information in English during the performance. In addition to the dialogue and lyrics, there is explanation about the stories, music, dance, properties and other aspects of Kabuki that may be difficult for non-Japanese visitors to understand. Comments are carefully timed to coincide with the action on stage. Please note that the English guide may not be available at some performances or theatres. In such cases, there will be English programs available that explain the plays, so please ask at the theatre.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience