Information from G Adventures
Beaches? Check. Food? Check. The largest music festival in Jamaica? Check! This four-day tour includes tickets to three nights of performances at Reggae Sumfest, Jamaica’s annual summer festival. The event has seen reggae icons and international artists alike grace its stages for the last 20 years, and even though you’ll be busy partying at night, you’ll get your days all to yourself. So whether you want to take a day trip to visit Negril’s world-famous Seven Mile Beach, or hang out in Montego Bay looking for the perfect Jamaican patty, you’ll get an experience you won’t find anywhere else.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Entrance ticket to three nights of Reggae Sumfest, including entrance to Dancehall Night and Reggae Night
- Experience Reggae Sumfest with other G Adventures travellers
- Free time in Montego Bay
- CEOs and G Staff available to offer assistance and support
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Dance the night away to local music
- Watch international stars take the stage
- Relax on beautiful beaches
- Feel the island rhythm
Day 1: Montego Bay Arrive in time for a 6pm welcome meeting. Jump right into the action tonight and head out with the group to Reggae Sumfest.
Day 2: Montego Bay Enjoy free time during the day to relax or for optional activities. Later, get into the groove with an included ticket to Reggae Sumfest.
Day 3: Montego Bay Take the day for some r&r or check out one of the nearby optional activities. Tonight, get ready for the final party of Reggae Sumfest and dance 'til dawn.
Day 4: Montego Bay Depart at any time.