Information from Viator
Discover the famous City of the Leaning Tower and the splendor of the monuments of the Piazza dei Miracoli, as well the charming Medieval village of Lari, where to visit a traditional Pasta factory and enjoy a delicious lunch in a typical restaurant!
Leave Florence and enjoy a fascinating journey to discover the beauties of Pisa and its enchanting countryside! Meet your private driver at your hotel and upon your arrival in Pisa, your private guide will take you on a through outdoor guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its white-marble monuments. You will be dazzled by this marvelous square, which is dominated by the impressive Cathedral, a stunning model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture, the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery and the Camposanto. During the walking tour it will also be possible to purchase the admission ticket to the Baptistery (to be paid on site directly from your guide), which include also a priority access inside the gorgeous Cathedral! Ended the tour, meet your private driver and leave Pisa crossing the enchanting Tuscan countryside, to reach the Medieval hamlet of Lari. It is considered one of the most beautiful Italian medieval villages and it’s famous for its Medieval Castle, located in the center of the town. Built on the top of the hill of Lari, the Castle was so important because of its privileged location, from where it was possible to control the entire valley of river Arno! Walking through the picturesque and narrow streets, admiring parts of the ancient medieval walls and gates, you will be captured by the unique atmosphere of this perfectly preserved hamlet! Here, you will also have the unique chance to visit an historical and artisan fresh pasta factory, where to discover how this local food excellence is created following a centuries-old tradition! Ended the visit, you will be able to enjoy a delicious lunch in typical restaurant, where to taste the same pasta produced in the factory just visited: a real genuine experience to enjoy the beauty of simplicity discovering flavors and fragrances forgotten!
- Pick Up and drop off at the hotel in Florence if centrally located
- Private DE-LUXE chauffeured vehicle as per the itinerary (from 1 to 3 pax: private Car - from 4 to 8 pax: private Minivan)
- English-speaking driver
- Private Local guide in Pisa for 1,5 hours + free time after the walking tour
- Guided visit of a traditional Pasta factory in Lari
- Lunch in a typical restaurant in Lari with drinks included (Tuscan Starter, first course with the same pasta produced in the factory, dessert, coffee, ¼ lt of wine and ½ lt of water per person).
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if not centrallyl located)