Information from Viator
A week to combine a pleasant vacation with an effective Italian course and at the same time to have the opportunity to live a complete experience of the Italian life by putting into practice what you have learned during the course. After 4 hour classes in the morning, you will enjoy several food-related activities such as wine and cheese tasting, candy and chocolate tasting, coffee tasting and an Italian cooking class. You will learn Italian in the morning in classes of up to 10 students and in the afternoon taste the delicious Italian delicacies and learn how to cook the most famous Ligurian specialities, such as pesto and focaccia.
During your classes, teaching will be based on the 'communicative approach' that allows you to develop communication skills both expressive and written in a simple and direct way, and the method of so-called 'edutainment' (education plus entertainment), which helps you learn in a short time having fun. All levels are covered, from beginner to advanced (A1 to C2).
- 20 hour group course
- 1 coffee tasting
- 1 wine and cheese tasting
- 1 cooking course and dinner
- 1 chocolate and candy tasting
What's not included
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Accommodation (we can offer several options, if required)
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect for all ages and skill level