Information from G Adventures
Italy sure sounds like a myth, doesn’t it? Incredibly elaborate architecture, idyllic countryside, fascinating history, and, of course, incomparable cuisine. This quick intro to Italy will give you all that and more. Fashionable Milan and Da Vinci’s Last Supper; the famous Venice canals and Piazza San Marco; Florence’s medieval bridge Ponte Vecchio; the Leaning Tower of Pisa; Rome’s ancient trio the Colosseum, Pantheon, and Vatican City. With this tour, you’ve got nothing to lose.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Venice Your Discover Moment: Florence
- Orientation walk in Milan, Venice, and Rome
- Piazzele Michelangelo Walk
- Pisa visit
- Traditional Roman meal
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Search for your must-see highlights in milan
- Explore the streets and waterways of the city of canals
- Stroll along the piazzale michelangelo and take in the view
- See that famous tilted tower in pisa
- Dine on roman cuisine with new friends
Day 1: Milan Arrive at any time. We recommend arriving a day early to fully explore this world-renowned city.
Day 2: Milan/Venice After an orientation walk of Milan, set out on your own explore the fashion capital of Italy. Travel to Venice by train in the afternoon.
Day 3: Venice Spend a full day in Venice, the "city of canals". Enjoy an orientation walk over bridges and canals and view Piazza San Marco.
Day 4: Venice/Florence After enjoying the morning in Venice, travel to the capital of Tuscany, Florence. Opt to visit the stunning Duomo, or the famous Ponte Vecchio. Enjoy an evening walk to Piazzale Michelangelo for a fantastic panoramic view of the city.
Day 5: Florence Spend the day exploring Florence. Opt to see the statue of David, wander the Uffizi, or swing by some shopping stalls.
Day 6: Florence/Rome Head to Pisa by local train and spend time at the famous leaning tower. Continue on to Rome by train taking in the coastal views.
Day 7: Rome Take an orientation walk of the Eternal City before enjoying a free day to explore a myriad of options. In the evening, enjoy a true taste of Italy with a traditional Roman meal. Buon appetito!
Day 8: Rome Depart at any time.