Information from G Adventures
Isolated from the rest of Italy by the impressive landscape, you're here to hike. The rugged villages of Cinque Terre still remain a world away from the bustle of Rome. Follow coastal trails and discover villages clustered on windswept cliffs, perched above beautiful coastlines. Hike and swim by day and sample the fresh seafood and local delicacies by night. For the active traveller who wants to experience a real slice of Italian life, this compact adventure tops the menu.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Cinque Terre National Park 3-day pass
- Riomaggiore-Monterosso coastal trail hike
- Higher-level full-day walk in the national park
- Walk narrow coastal trails with magnificent sea views
- Sample the local cuisine and wines
- Stay in a cinque terre village.
Day 1: Riomaggiore Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Riomaggiore Head out for the first day hike in the Cinque Terre National Park along the original coastal trail from Riomaggiori to Monterosso.
Day 3: Riomaggiore Hike the higher trails of the Cinque Terre coast, taking the less trodden paths to unspoiled villages.
Day 4: Riomaggiore Enjoy a free day to spend at leisure either further exploring the Cinque Terre National Park or choosing any other optional activity.
Day 5: Riomaggiore Depart at any time.