Information from Viator
Explore the volcanic islands of Panarea and Stromboli in the UNESCO-listed Aeolian Archipelago, on a day trip from Taormina. After traveling by motorboat to each island, enjoy free time to swim in their crystalline waters or amble around their villages. Cruise around Stromboli to see the island’s volcano at its bombastic best. A crater called Sciara del Fuoco is easily visible from the water, so look out for its frequent jet-like eruptions lighting up the night sky!
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productPass By: SAT GroupProviderStop At: Eolie Mare Panarea, Panarea, Aeolian Islands, Islands of Sicily, SicilySpend some free time on the islandDuration: 2 hoursStop At: Stromboli Volcano, Stromboli, Aeolian Islands, Islands of Sicily, SicilySpend some free time on the islandDuration: 2 hoursStop At: Capo di Milazzo, Milazzo, Province of Messina, SicilySwitch from coach to boatDuration: 15 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport between islands by motorboat
- Multilingual Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Eolie Mare Panarea
- Entry/Admission - Stromboli Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Capo di Milazzo
What's not included
- Lunch, Dinner
- Eco tax at the Port of Milazzo (approx. 5 euros between 1st June - 30th September and 2.5 euros from the 1st to the 31st October). Please note the amount may be subject to changes during the season.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide