Embark on a tour of the city of Salerno, thought to be one of the most beautiful town in Italy, strolling through the medieval quarter to its remarkable 11th-century cathedral, and then visit the town of Paestum, one of the archeological pearls of Italy.
Enjoy a full day with trasporation in a Mercedes Minivan and let yourself be guided by a local professional guide.
Discover the historic center of Salerno in a 2 hours walking tour.
After exploring Salerno by foot, jump into your couch and make your way to the beautiful city of Paestum, one of the main centers of the Magna Greece and one of the precious archeological pearls of Italy.
- Pick up at train's station, port of Salerno, or any accommodation in Salerno, Amalfi Coast or Naples.
- Arrival at Salerno and start in a 2 hours walking tour.
The city's heart, a beautiful medieval quarter, offers a perfect setting for a walking tour, which takes you through its narrow, shop-filled streets, following the medieval urban plan to hit upon some of the stunning historical buildings and religious architecture the city is known for, including the spectacular 11th-century Cattedrale di Salerno, a masterpiece of Norman architecture.
In the afternoon spend some time exploring its ancient ruins, including the three ancient Greek temples preserved in the city, and then return to your couch to begin your journey home.
- Transfer to the archaeological site of the nearby Paestum.
- Spend for exploring ancient ruins, including its three amazing Doric temples, and a tour of the National Archeological Museum.
- Drop off at train's station, port of Salerno, or any accommodation in Salerno, Amalfi Coast or Naples.