Budget: Less than €120
- Dorm bed: €20–25
- Double room in a budget hotel or B&B: €60–100
- Fixed-price lunches: €15–20
- Takeaway pizza: €4–7.50
- Double room in a midrange hotel: €100–200
- Dinner in a local restaurant: €25–45
- Cocktail: €5–8
- Boat tour: €15–30
Top end: More than €250
- Double room in a five-star hotel: €200–350
- Top restaurant meal: €50–60
- Boat/yacht charter: €800 per day
Bargaining is not de rigueur in Sardinia. You can try your luck at local markets, but otherwise you'll be expected to pay the price stated.
For banks with ATMs and bookshops, head to Corso Garibaldi.