Walk the most famous naturalistic path of Italy and enjoy a private car transfer from the Port of Naples or any accommodation in the city in a Mercedes minivan with a professional driver.The Path of Gods, which is located in the hamlet of
Bomerano (Agerola), is about 6 km long with an average altitude of 630 m.
Its name refers to a magic reality beyond man's imagination. At that height the view is breathtaking.
Poets and writers for centuries used to fall in love with the nature of this place. They composed stories and poems about it and immortalized it thanks to the power of their written word. This tour is led by
professional Guide who is a mountain expert and specialized in botany and ecology.
Start with a pick-up at the cruise terminal of the port of Naples or any accommodation in the downtown city.
- Arrival at
Bomerano in Agerola.
- Meeting with the Guide at
Paolo Capasso square.
- In few minutes you will arrive to the
Biscuit Cave, a small open space where the trail begins. Here it is possible to admire old houses that were embedded into the rocky ground many years ago.
- A natural water source refreshes the adventurers that arrive here after about 3 km hiking. Along the way there is a fork in the hike path, on the left the path arrives to
Praiano while on the right the path leads to Nocelle, a district of Positano.
- We will turn right at that intersection. After 3 hours walking tourists will arrive to "
Chiosco del Sentiero degli Dei", where upon request, it will be possible to taste some typical products of the Amalfi Coast on a panoramic terrace.
- About 1680 steps will lead us downhill to
Positano, a marvelous town on the coast with its typical and colored houses which give a magical atmosphere.
-From Positano transfer back to the Port of Naples or any accommodation in the downtown city.