Information from Viator
Explore and learn from the sea with this tour the marvelous breathtaking panoramas of Portovenere and Cinque Terre.Sailing in the Gulf of the Poets, between the crystal clear waters, the first village that you will admire is to Portovenere, so beloved by the english poet Lord Byron, and, subsequently, the villages of the Cinque Terre, five picturesque villages by colored houses, suspended on the hills from the terraced vineyards close to the sea.Far from chaos and queues are you going to board a boat on which you can relax and enjoy a unique view of the world, declared a Unesco World Heritage Site for its beauty, and if you are lucky you may even spot dolphins in the waters of the Marine Protected Area that is part of the "Cetacean Sanctuary".During the tour you will be served a welcome glass of prosecco
• The first round part from La Spezia with boarding at Porto Mirabello at 10 am. The tour concludes with the landing in Monterosso at 12:30 am. • Participants must arrive at least 20 minutes before departure for the safety briefing on board and for the compilation of the documents. • Pets are not allowed on board. • In the event of bad weather-Sea, the tour may be modified and/or canceled. • Tour times can be modified on the basis of the light of day. • Any allergy and/or food intolerance must be communicated in advance during booking, otherwise we are not responsible. • Departure times and shipment may not undergo delay, we ask, therefore, to be contacted promptly in the case of proven delays attributable to third parties such as public transport. • The cancellation of the reservation is accepted without penalty within and not beyond the 48 hours after mail information. • The payment can be paid before landing or previously paying online on our website. • On board YOU ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS MASTERCARD VISA APPLE PAY ALIPAY. We DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards.
- Boat, Fuel, Insurance, Skipper.
- A glass of Prosecco sparkling wine or a soft drink, small snacks
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hellocinqueterre
What's not included
- Additional beverages of any kind beverages and soft drinks.
- Additional meals of any kind.
- Extra stops.
- Extra requirements.