- Ad Astra A Florence hideaway fabulous enough for Harper's Bazaar, with claw-foot bathtubs and frescoes.
- Palazzo Parigi Palatial accommodation in a converted bank in Milan, with centuries-old garden, curated artwork and spa.
- SoprArno Suites Eleven elegantly appointed rooms and impeccable hospitality in Florence.
- Castello di Monterone An evocative medieval castle in the hills outside Perugia.
- Barbialla Nuova A 500-hectare biodynamic farm in San Miniato with on-point style and seasonal truffles.
- Casa Base Cool, budget designer digs and a co-working space in fashionable Milan.
- Generator Hostel A next-gen, design-literate hostel with a rooftop lounge in Rome.
- Palazzu Stidda Unique apartments pimped with the owners' artworks and handmade furniture in Catania.
- Residenza Maritti Stylish rooms, fully-equipped kitchen and landmark views in Rome.
- Oltre il Giardino A romantic garden retreat in Venice, once home to Alma Mahler's widow.
- Maanja Suites Svelte, idiosyncratic chic by an alpine lake in Friuli Venezia Giulia.
- Prendiparte B&B Snooze, chill and cook up an Emilian feast in a 900-year-old tower in Bologna.
- Avemaria Boat A barge hotel in Mantua offering four-day or weeklong cultural itineraries exploring the peaceful nooks and crannies of the Po delta.
- Truddhi Bucolic, self-catering accommodation in trulli, traditional Puglian houses with conical roofs in Locorotondo.
- Hotel Il Belvedere What was once a cave is now a boutique hotel in Basilicata's World Heritage–listed Matera.
- Casa Burano A new albergo diffuso on the Venetian island of Murano, where you can stay in fishermen's houses.