Italy in detail
Best drinking & nightlife in Italy
Drinking & Nightlife
- Caffè Gambrinus Sip Italy's thickest, richest espresso in a Naples cafe once frequented by Oscar Wilde.
- Le Volpi e l'Uva Exceptional boutique wines perfectly paired with cheeses, cold meats and the finest crostini in Florence.
- Il Mercantile Historic Caffè dei Frari by day; Venice's best cocktail bar by night.
- Caffetteria Torinese Two-times winner of the 'Best Bar in Italy' award with unmatched location on Turin's Piazza Grande.
- Ranzani 13 Bologna's best craft-beer bar and gastropub.
- A Pié de Mà Open-air gem perched above Riomaggiore's wave-kissed shoreline in the fabled Cinque Terre.