- AdAstra Chic designer guesthouse in a historic walled garden.
- SoprArno Suites Bespoke, uber-stylish B&B in the Oltrarno.
- Hotel Scoti Unbeatable-value budget pensione in a frescoed palazzo.
- Academy Hostel Up-to-the-minute hostel digs in San Lorenzo.
- Student Hotel On-trend urban crashpad for creative souls.
- Hotel Davanzati Suave, service-driven, family-run hotel right in the centre.
By Budget: €
By Budget: €€
- Palazzo San Niccolò Country-style, contemporary apartments in a 14th-century palazzo with secret garden.
- Hotel Davanzati Uber-charming address with bags of charisma and five-star service.
- Hotel Palazzo Guadagni Romantic, old-world hotel in a Santa Croce palazzo.
- Hotel Orto de' Medici Enchanting garden hotel with period dress in San Marco.
- Oltrarno Splendid Vintage-meets-contemporary design in a modern-day 'Grand Tour' experience.
By Budget: €€€
- AdAstra Exquisite boutique guesthouse with insanely romantic views across Europe's largest private walled gardens.
- Portrait Firenze Riverside luxury with Ponte Vecchio view.
- L'O Five-star chic with a luxury watch theme on Piazza di Santa Maria Novella.
- Hotel Monna Lisa Chic palazzo dame with frescoed loggia and beautiful garden.
- Palazzo San Niccolò Urban-chic, serviced apartments not far from Boboli Gardens.
- Hotel Palazzo Guadagni Romantic, deliciously affordable Renaissance palace overlooking Florence's liveliest summertime square.
- Hotel Scoti Renaissance-palace living on a very charming shoestring.
- Palazzo Vecchietti Buzzword for hotel chic, wedged between designer fashion boutiques.
- Palazzo Magnani Feroni Twelve opulent suites in a private residence.
- Hotel Orto de' Medici Palazzo living with serene garden in San Marco.
- Oltrarno Splendid Fashionable, exquisitely curated, boutique address overlooking rooftop Florence.
- AdAstra Uber-chic guesthouse in an elegant 16th-century palazzo with cinematic garden views.
- SoprArno Suites Artsy gem with cafe tucked in a quaint Oltrarno courtyard.
- Hotel Morandi alla Crocetta Medieval convent-turned-hotel away from the madding crowd in San Marco.
- Palazzo Vecchietti Boutique luxury in a 15th-century palazzo.