Information from Viator
A fun and ecological way to admire Florence city center, from a different point of view, directly from the raft!
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Arno River, Florence, TuscanyA soft rafting experience in the unique setting of the Florentine Lungarni, encompassing the historic neighborhood of San Niccolò, the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi building, the Vasari Corridor and Ponte Santa Trinita: a mixture of history, culture and art observable from a surprising perspective. Don’t miss the chance to live with your family, partner or group of friends, the most original visit experience of Florence, sliding on the water of its celebrated river Arno, enjoying some of the most famous sights of the city, from a unique perspective.The experience will be further enriched by the enchanting atmosphere of Florence at sunset. Before the end of the tour then, a refreshing aperitif with Prosecco is served on board, right under the arches of the world-famous Ponte Vecchio.Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Rafting Experience on Arno River for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Rafting escort for the duration of the tour
- Aperitif with Prosecco and chips served on board (soft drinks for kids under 18 y.o.
- Life jacket
- A special card that includes your personal insurance (form to fill before the beginning of the Tour)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off