Information from Viator
Enjoy an half day small group tour to discover the beauty of the Tuscan wine country. Drive through vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees. Visit 2 wineries to discover the secrets of wine making, take pictures and taste different wines and olive oil paired with local Tuscan specialties.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Chianti Classico wine country. Depart from Santa Maria Novella Train Station in Florence, and during the 45 minutes trip your driver/guide will give you an introduction about the Tuscan territory and wine culture. Leaving the highway you’ll immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan landscape, with views of one of the most famous areas of the Chianti wine region. At the first estate, a wine expert will be waiting for you and the experience will start with an overview of the farm, followed by detailed explanations about the production process. Along the way, you'll taste three different wines and fresh olive oil.Since each farm has its own unique technique in producing wine, the second stop will give you the chance to compare them. After the guided visit of the old wine cellars, conclude your experience with tastings of different wines and olive oil, paired with local Tuscan specialties such as cheese, salami, cold cuts, and bruschetta. Your tour will end with drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Small-group tour (max. group size 25 people)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Professional and informative English-speaking driver/guide to lead you through the experience
- Guided visit to 2 different wine estate
- Tasting of 3 wines and olive oil at the first winery
- Tasting of 3 wines and olive oil at the second winery paired with local Tuscan specialties (cheese, salami, cured ham and bruschetta)
What's not included
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city